Baked Almond Chicken Bites
These chicken nuggets are fantastic for kids and adults. Mix them in a green salad or serve with sweet potato fries.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- ½ cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- Place chicken in a shallow dish.
- In a small bowl, mix the olive oil, garlic, and pepper. Pour over the chicken and marinate for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven to 475°F.
- Place the egg in a shallow bowl, and almond flour in another shallow bowl. Remove the chicken from the marinade and dredge in egg, then almond flour to coat.
- Bake in a baking dish for 10 minutes or until brown.