Baked Banana Fritters
Baked, not fried, these sweet fritters are healthy enough to have for breakfast – but also delicious enough to enjoy for dessert!
Serves: 16Prep: 5 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons coconut, shredded
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Simple Truth Organic™ Ground Saigon Cinnamon
- 1 Simple Truth™ Natural Cage Free Grain Fed Grade A Large White Egg, egg white only
- 2 bananas, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine breadcrumbs, coconut, sugar and cinnamon.
- In a small bowl, beat egg white until frothy.
- Dip banana pieces in egg, then press into breadcrumb mixture. Arrange on baking sheet.
- Bake fritters until golden brown, about 10 minutes.