This healthy dessert is sure to be a favorite. Make in bulk and use to spread on pancakes or waffles.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 small bananas
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- ½ Tbsp. raw honey
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- ⅛ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 Tbsp. melted coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut each banana in half lengthwise and then cut each half across to make 8 pieces. Arrange banana pieces in a small baking pan.
- Sprinkle evenly with apple juice, honey, lemon juice, cinnamon, nutmeg, and coconut oil.
- Bake uncovered for 35–40 minutes, basting after 15 minutes with liquid in dish.