Baked Camembert and Rosemary
Thankfully on the low-FODMAP diet you can enjoy such heavenly things as Camembert cheese! Stick to 2 wedges (about 1.41 ounces) for a low-FODMAP serving.
Serves: 7Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 oz. Camembert, in box
- 5 sprigs rosemary
- 2 Tbsp. dry white wine
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 14 thin slices gluten-free baguette
- 2 Tbsp. garlic-infused extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tsp. coarse sea salt
- Remove cheese from refrigerator 1 hour before cooking and bring to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 315°F. Take cheese out of box and unwrap.
- Pull base up out of box and remove any wax paper from box. Push base into box, line with parchment paper, and rest cheese on top. Lay on a rimmed baking sheet. Make a few slits on top of cheese. Place rosemary inside slits; pour wine and maple syrup into slits and on top of cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes; after 12 minutes, add sliced baguette to baking sheet and drizzle bread with 1 tablespoon oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Remove cheese from oven and allow to cool. Drizzle cheese with remaining oil. Serve with baguettes.