Baked Chicken Kabobs
Stick to the delicious stuff with these fun and easy-to-make Baked Chicken Kabobs. It's sure to be a guest favorite.
Created by: Kraft®
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-1/2 to 2-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 packet Kraft® Shake 'n Bake Original Chicken Seasoned Coating Mix
- 2 cups Kraft® Cheddar Cheese Cubes
- 1 can (8 oz.) pineapple chunks in juice, drained
- Heat oven to 400°F. Moisten chicken with water; shake off excess water. Add 3 or 4 chicken pieces at a time to coating mix in shaker bag and shake to evenly coat. Place chicken in 15x10x1-inch pan. Discard any remaining coating mix.
- Bake chicken 15 minutes or until done.
- Arrange 3 cooked chicken nuggets, 3 cheese cubes, 2 tomatoes and 1 pineapple chunk on each of 12 skewers.