Baked Chicken Legs
This is so simple—an everyday baked chicken that requires no fuss or hassle.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 bone-in, skin-on chicken legs
- 2 Tbsp. avocado oil, divided
- 2 Tbsp. paprika
- 1½ Tbsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- ⅛ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh dill
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease the bottom of a large baking pan with 1 tablespoon avocado oil.
- Brush chicken with remaining oil, then sprinkle with paprika, onion powder, salt, and black pepper. Place chicken in the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then lower the temperature to 350°F and cook for 15 minutes more or until the internal temperature of the chicken is 185°F. Sprinkle with dill before serving.