Baked Chicken Wings
Cayenne pepper is known for its metabolism-boosting properties. Blended with paprika and garlic, cayenne is sure to kick up the heat in these chicken wings.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 9 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 12 chicken wings
- 3 Tbsp. gluten-free soy sauce
- 1⁄2 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp. agave nectar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Wash the chicken wings and pat dry.
- Combine the remaining ingredients, except the olive oil, in a bowl. Add the wings and coat with the mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Cover a baking dish with aluminum foil. Drizzle the foil with olive oil. Place wings in one layer in the baking dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown. Turn the wings over after 20 minutes to allow even cooking.