Baked Chicken with Vegetables
Feel free to use a frozen bag of the mixed vegetables instead of preparing fresh veggies.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 cups mixed vegetables
- 1 cup sliced white mushrooms
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. all-purpose seasoning
- 1⁄2 tsp. fresh garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 tsp. dried basil
- 1⁄2 tsp. parsley
- Spray a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray. Place the chicken in the dish, being careful not to crowd the meat.
- In a separate bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Pour mixture over chicken, cover with foil.
- Bake at 380°F for 45 minutes.