Baked Cod with Walnut Crust
You'll love the flavors of horseradish and Parmesan with flaky, succulent cod.
- 4 cod fillets, 6 ounces each
- 1 cup bread crumbs, plain
- 3⁄4 cup walnuts
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons horseradish, prepared
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons italian flat leaf parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter a rectangular glass baking pan. Arrange fillets in prepared pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Mix breadcrumbs and walnuts in food processor. Using "pulse" button, process until nuts are finely chopped. Transfer to bowl. Mix in butter, horseradish and mustard. Stir in cheese and parsley. Gently press crumb mixture onto fillets. Drizzle olive oil over each. Bake until fillets are cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- Preheat broiler. Broil fish until crust is golden, watching closely to avoid burning, about 2 minutes. Transfer to plates and serve.