Baked Corn Pudding
This baked corn pudding is sure to be a big hit at any holiday celebration. It’s simple to make and is delicious with every bite.
Serves: 12Prep: 10 minutesCook: 45 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 8 ounces Kroger® Sour Cream
- 1 can (15 oz.) Del Monte® No Salt Added Whole Kernel Corn
- 1 can (15 oz.) Del Monte® Fresh Cut Cream Style Corn with Natural Sea Salt
- 1 package (8.5 oz.) corn muffin mix
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a 4-quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the beaten eggs, sour cream, corn (with liquid), creamed corn, corn muffin mix and sugar. Mix well to combine, then add the cooled melted butter and vanilla extract.
- Pour mixture into the prepared casserole dish.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, until golden brown.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.