Baked Dressing Balls
These pre-portioned servings of dressing are crunchy on the outside, and look fabulous placed around the bird on the table.
- 2 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 1 package herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup onions, diced
- 1 cup celery, diced
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a small saucepan, heat chicken broth and butter until it comes to a boil.
- Meanwhile, put stuffing, onion and celery in bowl.
- Add butter and chicken broth; mix well. Tightly cover with plastic wrap for 10 minutes to steep.
- Form mixture into 3" balls. Place onto ungreased baking sheet and bake for 20-30 minutes, or until browned.
- Serve around the turkey.