Baked Fontina Dip
This herb-infused melted fontina cheese is the perfect dip for STACY'S® Parmesan Garlic & Herb Pita Chips.
Serves: 5Prep: 15 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 bag Stacy's® Parmesan Garlic & Herb Pita Chips
- 1 1⁄2 pounds Italian fontina, rind removed and cut into cubes
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon thyme, chopped
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Pinch salt
- Pinch ground pepper
- Turn on oven broiler.
- In bottom of cast iron pan, spread cheese. Drizzle olive oil over.
- In small bowl, mix together garlic and herbs. Sprinkle over cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake 5 to 7 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and melted. Remove from oven; carefully transfer to serving dish.
- Serve immediately with Stacy's® Parmesan Garlic & Herb Pita Chips.