Baked Goat Cheese Dip
Creamy, cheesy and loaded with satisfying flavor, this crowd-pleasing dip is ready in under a half an hour. For a slightly milder flavor, try substituting Parmesan for asiago.
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced, fresh thyme leaves
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced, fresh rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 cup shredded Parmesan or asiago cheese, divided
- Crudités, crackers or bread
- In medium bowl, add cream cheese and use a wooden spoon or rubber spatula to beat until smooth. Beat in goat cheese until combined. Add garlic, thyme, rosemary, salt, red pepper flakes and ¼ cup cheese.
- Scrape into 1-quart baking dish. Top with remaining ¼ cup cheese. (If desired, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 2 days.)
- To serve, preheat oven to 400°F. Bake until browned and bubbling, about 15 minutes. Serve hot, with crudités, crackers or bread. Refrigerate any leftovers.