Baked Green Bean Fries
Crisp, delicate panko combines with parmesan to give these super-snackable beans a delightful crunch.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup Private Selection™ Parmesan Herb Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 cup Private Selection™ Grated Parmesan Cup
- Salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 pound green beans (about 36-40 beans), trimmed
- Private Selection™ Fire Roasted Poblano Ranch Dressing
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Whisk eggs in shallow dish. In another shallow dish, combine breadcrumbs, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Working with a few beans at a time, dip and coat in egg, then roll spears in breadcrumb mixture. Lay on baking sheet. Bake 15–20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately with dressing for dipping sauce, refrigerating any leftovers.