Baked Lemon and Caper Chicken Breasts
Healthy and tangy, this dish is delicious over rice or salad. You can also add a
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Juice of 2 medium lemons
- 3 Tbsp. capers, with brine
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. chicken breast cutlets
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the oil, lemon juice, capers, garlic, salt, and pepper. Whisk to combine.
- Place the chicken breast in a small baking dish. Pour the marinade on the chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 35–40 minutes. Serve.