Baked Maple Orange Glazed Ham
Orange and maple flavors work well in a glaze and sauce for tender, moist and smoky ham. Pairs well with Belgian-Style Tripel Ale and Gewürztraminer white wine.
- 1 fully cooked spiral-cut bone-in ham half (7-10 lbs.)
- 1 jar (12 oz.) orange marmalade
- 1⁄2 cup real maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons dry ground mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Kroger® Ground Cloves
- Heat oven to 325°F. Unwrap ham and place face down in baking pan with at least 3” sides. Add 1 cup water and cover tightly with foil; bake 15 minutes per pound or as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix all remaining ingredients thoroughly; set aside. During last 15 minutes of baking, remove ham from oven and drain all liquid from pan. Baste ham with ½ cup of the orange sauce and return to oven until thoroughly heated.
- Remove from oven; let stand 15 minutes. Warm remaining sauce in small saucepan. Slice ham and serve with warm sauce.