Use a meatloaf mixture of beef, veal, and pork ground for you by the butcher; buy the meats separately and mix them yourself; or simply choose your favorite of the three.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. ground meatloaf meat mixture (beef, veal, and pork)
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. dried minced onion
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 tsp. dried chives
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and use your hands to mix everything together to make sure all ingredients are incorporated.
- Roll meat mixture into 1 1⁄2-inch meatballs and arrange on the baking sheet.
- Bake 25 minutes, flipping halfway through baking, or until meatballs are browned and completely cooked through.