Most grocery stores and butcher shops have meatloaf mixture—a combination of beef, veal, and pork—already ground for you, but if they don’t, you can either buy them separately and mix them or choose your favorite of the three.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. ground meatloaf meat mixture (beef, veal, and pork)
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. dried minced onion
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 tsp. dried chives
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and use your hands to mix everything together to make sure all ingredients are incorporated.
- Roll meat mixture into 1½" meatballs and arrange on the baking sheet.
- Bake 25 minutes, flipping halfway through baking, or until meatballs are browned and completely cooked through.