Baked Oatmeal Cups
I love this recipe because you can make it ahead of time, and reheat each oatmeal cup within seconds. They taste wonderful plain, but you can also top them with some Greek yogurt and/or fruit!
Created by: Nellie Tracy, Butter With a Side of Bread
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- Combine eggs, vanilla, applesauce, almond milk and honey in a bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- Combine oats, cinnamon and baking powder in a different bowl. Mix well and then add to the applesauce mixture. Stir to combine.
- Scoop mixture into greased muffin tins and bake at 350°F for 26-30 minutes or until golden brown.