Baked Parmesan Chicken Tenders
A baked chicken tender recipe coated with double-toasted panko breadcrumbs and shredded Parmesan cheese.
Serves: 10Cook: 30 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup Egg Beaters® Original Egg Substitute
- 1⁄2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast tenders
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 tablespoons fat free milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place panko crumbs on baking sheet; spray lightly with cooking spray. Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven, place crumbs in shallow dish and cool. Place flat wire rack on same baking sheet; set aside.
- Combine egg substitute and milk in shallow dish; set aside. Add cheese and pepper to toasted crumbs; stir to combine. Place flour in a third shallow dish.
- Coat chicken by placing in flour (shake to remove excess), then egg mixture and lastly crumb mixture. Place on rack on baking sheet. Bake 23 to 25 minutes or until no longer pink in centers (165°F).