Baked Parmesan Crisps
It’s important to use a block of fresh Parmesan cheese. Use the coarse grating blade of a food processor or box grater.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter (more if necessary)
- 12 heaping Tbsp. coarsely grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- ⅛ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the butter in a pan over medium heat until it bubbles.
- Spoon the cheese by tablespoonfuls onto the butter, pressing down lightly with the back of the spoon to spread.
- After about 2 minutes, turn and sauté until both sides are lightly golden brown. Add more butter if necessary.
- Sprinkle with black pepper. Serve at once.