Baked Pita Chips with Cucumber Dill Dip
Looking for a nutritious lunch to munch on while youʼre hard at work? Just place the yogurt in a container and the chips in a plastic bag and take them with you. Donʼt forget to bring a spoon!
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 pita pockets
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 tsp. minced dill
- 1⁄4 cup diced cucumber
- 1⁄4 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. chopped red onion
- 2 sprigs fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the pitas in half, and cut each half into wedges or squares. Brush both sides of each square with the olive oil.
- Place the pita wedges on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, turning over once halfway through the cooking time.
- Combine the yogurt, dill, cucumber, garlic salt, lemon juice, chopped red onion, parsley, salt, and pepper. Spoon a heaping tablespoon of the mixture on each pita chip, or serve the dip on the side.