Baked Potato Chips
Bag the store-bought potato chips that are packed with fat, calories, and sodium, and opt for these homemade crispy chips instead!
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Idaho potatoes, cut into ⅛" slices
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. all-natural sea salt
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. cracked black pepper
- Preheat the oven to broil at 400°F and prepare an oven rack with olive oil spray.
- Toss the potato slices in the olive oil until evenly coated.
- Spread the potato slices flat on the prepared oven rack, salt top sides of slices with 1 teaspoon of salt, and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of garlic powder and ½ teaspoon of pepper.
- Broil for 5 minutes, checking frequently, or until golden brown. Remove rack, flip chips, sprinkle with remaining salt, garlic powder, and pepper, and return to oven to continue broiling for another 5 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.