Baked Potato Wedges
Bake these thick potato wedges alongside chicken fingers for a fun weeknight dinner.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 medium white potatoes, scrubbed and trimmed
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- Slice potatoes in half lengthwise, then slice each half into 4 wedges. Place potatoes into a bowl.
- Pour olive oil over potato wedges and toss well. Each wedge should be lightly coated.
- Line a baking sheet with nonstick foil. Spread potato wedges over foil. Combine salt and garlic powder. Sprinkle over potato wedges.
- Bake at 350ºF for 20 minutes, turning once.