Baked Ricotta Cheese Dip
This dip is creamy and delicious, which makes it perfect to put out before any meal.
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 (16 oz.) whole milk ricotta cheese
- 3 tablespoons Private Selection™ Shredded Asiago
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Crostini, to serve
- Micro greens, to serve
- Cherry tomatoes, to serve
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, stir together the ricotta, asiago, garlic, chives, black pepper and olive oil. Place the mixture in a small casserole dish.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with crostini, micro greens and cherry tomatoes, if desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers.