Baked Salmon with Lemon and Dill
This elegant dish is simple to make. Just bake salmon seasoned with salt and black pepper. Drizzle with lemon and olive oil and garnish with chopped dill and sliced lemon. This would be delicious with rice or flaked over a lentil salad.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. finely ground black pepper
- 4 salmon filets (4 oz. each)
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. fresh dill, chopped
- 1 medium lemon, thinly sliced
- Set oven to 450˚F. Season salmon with salt and pepper. Place salmon skin-side down on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until salmon flakes apart with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice and olive oil. Drizzle over cooked salmon. Garnish with chopped dill and lemon slices.