Baked Spaghetti Squash
Spaghetti squash gets its name from the long, noodle-like strands of flesh that can be scraped away from the shell of a cooked squash.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 1 hour 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Slice squash in half lengthwise and remove seeds and fibers with a large spoon. Place the squash in a baking dish and with water to cover the bottom of the dish.
- Bake for 1 hour until tender. Remove from baking dish and let cool for 15 minutes.
- Scrape the inside flesh out and place in a serving bowl. Mix with olive oil, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.