Baked Spicy Shrimp
Wake up your taste buds with shrimp marinated in bold, spicy flavors. Serve with an easy, creamy dipping sauce and you have a daring dish that’s ‘shrimply’ irresistible.
Serves: 2Prep: 1 hour 5 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound shrimp, deveined and peeled
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chipotle adobo
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 cups creamy ranch dressing
- 1 cup cilantro
- 1 teaspoon jalapeno, diced
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Combine olive oil, black pepper, lemon juice, chipotle adobo, salt and honey in bowl. Add shrimp, toss to coat.
- Transfer shrimp to 9”x13” baking dish. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Bake shrimp about 10 minutes or until cooked through and internal temperature reaches 145°F. Stir occasionally to avoid sticking.
- Meanwhile, in blender, blend together ranch dressing, cilantro and jalapeno until smooth.
- Serve shrimp with dipping sauce; refrigerate any leftovers.