Baked Spinach and Artichoke Dip
This quick and easy dip is a surefire crowd-pleaser. Serve it with your favorite fresh veggies, toasted baguette slices or tortilla chips.
Serves: 8Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3⁄4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 3⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. pepper
- 1 can (14 oz.) quartered artichoke hearts, drained, squeezed of liquid and chopped
- 6 oz. frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed of liquid
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a 1-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, Parmesan, ½ cup mozzarella, salt and pepper. Fold in artichokes and spinach.
- Place in prepared baking dish and sprinkle with ¼ cup mozzarella, then bake 20-25 minutes, until heated through and just starting to brown.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.