Baked Stuffed Shrimp
Serve one or two shrimp for an appetizer, four for lunch. Make these easy and delicious stuffed shrimp ahead of time. Make sure the bread crumbs you use are sugar-free.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 23 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 2 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- 6 Tbsp. sugar-free bread crumbs
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 16 jumbo shrimp, peeled
- Preheat the oven to 500°F. Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Sauté the garlic for about 4 minutes.
- Stir in the next 6 ingredients and mix well. Place the shrimp on a baking pan. Mound the stuffing on each.
- Bake for about 8 minutes or until the shrimp have turned pink and the stuffing is lightly brown.