Baked Tomato, Basil, and Feta Frittata
This hearty, fragrant, and flavorful frittata is a great way to use fresh basil and ripe tomatoes from the garden.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 5 large eggs
- ⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ cup plus 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- ⅛ tsp. lemon pepper
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- ⅓ cup diced tomato
- ¼ cup feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a 9"skillet and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, almond milk, garlic powder, ¼ cup basil, lemon pepper, salt, and pepper. Gently stir in tomato and cheese. Pour egg mixture into the prepared skillet.
- Bake for 20 minutes. The frittata should be puffy and springy in the middle when finished. Top with remaining 2 tablespoons basil.