Baked Tomato, Basil, and Feta Frittata
This hearty, fragrant, and flavorful frittata is a great way to use fresh basil and ripe tomatoes from the garden.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 5 large eggs
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1⁄2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- 1⁄8 tsp. lemon pepper
- 1⁄4 tsp. sea salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1⁄3 cup diced tomato
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a 9-inch skillet and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, almond milk, garlic powder, 1⁄4 cup basil, lemon pepper, salt, and pepper. Gently stir in tomato and cheese. Pour egg mixture into the prepared skillet.
- Bake for 20 minutes. The frittata should be puffy and springy in the middle when finished. Top with remaining 2 tablespoons basil.