Baked Veggie Pasta
This simple and nutritious dish has a wondrous depth of deliciousness from each vibrant vegetable.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups chopped spinach
- 2 cups chopped red peppers
- 2 cups artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1⁄2 red onion, diced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 2 cups black olives, sliced
- 2 cups crumbled goat cheese
- 4 cups cooked 100% whole-wheat penne pasta
- Prepare a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with olive oil spray, and preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the spinach, red peppers, artichoke hearts, onion, zucchini, and cheese. Fold in the pasta and combine well.
- Pour the vegetable pasta mixture into the prepared baking dish and bake for 35 minutes.