Ballgame Bloody Mary
This savory drink is perfect for tailgating, as a Bloody Mary goes with anything you may be serving. The trick is to make sure the drink is well combined and very cold.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 12 oz. vodka
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp. freshly grated horseradish
- 1 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 8 stalks celery
- 16 lemon slices
- Combine tomato juice, vodka, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, hot pepper sauce, salt, and pepper in large pitcher. Stir well.
- Add lemon juice and 2 cups ice to pitcher and stir again.
- Add ice cubes to 8 glasses. Pour mixture into each glass and garnish with lemon slice and celery stalks.