Balsamic Grilled Tuna
This oil and vinegar–based marinade can be used for so many other entrees—chicken, turkey, fish, etc.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 1 hour 20 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 2 tuna steaks, about 5 oz. each
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1⁄2 tsp. fresh thyme
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Create marinade by mixing olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, salt, and black pepper together.
- Rinse the tuna steaks. Place the tuna in a small bowl and pour the marinade over the fish. Let marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour. Drain marinade from tuna.
- Light grill, making sure your grill grates are clean. Spray with nonstick cooking spray. Place the tuna on the grill for 2 minutes, turn over and repeat the process. Serve immediately.