Balsamic Marinated Flat Iron Steak
If you are a fan of balsamic vinegar, this delicious recipe is for you!
- 2 each flat iron steak, 1 pound each
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- juice of one lemon
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Place flat iron steak in a food storage bag and add remaining ingredients. Turn to mix and coat the steak. Seal and refrigerate for 2 hours to overnight, turning occasionally.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat. Grill 4-5 minutes per side for medium rare. Transfer steak to work surface. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut across grain into thin strips. Arrange on platter and serve.