Balsamic Orange Glazed Salmon
Brighten up your dinner plate with a hint of citrus when you make this recipe for Balsamic Orange Glazed Salmon created by Cathy Trochelman at Lemon Tree Dwelling!
- 1 1⁄2 pounds salmon
- 1⁄4 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh thyme, minced
- coarse salt, to taste
- 1⁄2 orange, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil; brush with olive oil. Place salmon on baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, olive oil, orange juice, minced onion, and salt.
- Spoon over salmon.
- Garnish with orange slices.
- Bake at 400° for 15 minutes, then broil for an additional 5 minutes.