Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Even those who don’t typically like Brussels sprouts will love these! This is a simple and tasty dish, delicious enough for a holiday dinner.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. sweet paprika
- 1½ lbs. Brussels sprouts, bottoms trimmed, outer leaves removed, and halved
- 4 shallots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, and paprika.
- Place Brussels sprouts, shallots, and oil/vinegar mixture in a large resealable plastic bag. Make sure the bag is closed and shake to coat sprouts evenly. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place sprouts on a baking sheet that is coated with gluten-free nonstick cooking spray. Roast sprouts for 35 minutes, shaking pan every 5–8 minutes to make sure they are evenly browning.
- Remove from oven when finished; season with some more salt if desired. Serve immediately.