Balsamic Strawberry Chicken
This recipe elevates simple grilled chicken, and the luscious sauce showcases the sweet and savory possibilities of strawberries.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (6 oz. each)
- 5 medium strawberries, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1⁄4 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill chicken 5 minutes per side or until it registers 165°F internally with a meat thermometer.
- Bring strawberries, balsamic, honey, salt, and basil to a simmer over medium heat in a small saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until the mixture is thickened and can coat the back of a spoon, about 10 minutes.
- Serve strawberry balsamic sauce over chicken and serve.