Banana and Apple Pops
A fun snack for kids that is yummy and easy to make.
Serves: 6Prep: 5 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 15 minutes
- 4 wooden craft sticks with rounded ends
- 2 Honeycrisp apples, cored and sliced into 1” slices
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced into 1” slices
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal, slightly crushed
- 1 cup honey nut cereal, slightly crushed
- Spread each slice of apples and bananas with a light layer of peanut butter.
- Roll half of apple and banana slices in crushed crispy rice cereal, and the other half in crushed honey nut cereal.
- Insert the craft sticks into the apple and banana slices.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.