Banana and Oat Pancakes
Treat your family to these tasty, yet nutritious pancakes.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutes
- 2 ripe medium bananas
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a blender, combine the bananas and almond milk, then blend until smooth. Add oats, baking powder, salt and vanilla, then blend again until the batter is well-combined. Allow the batter to sit to thicken up.
- Lightly coat a large non-stick skillet with non-stick cooking spray, then heat over medium-low heat.
- With a ¼ measuring cup, drop batter onto the skillet in a small circle. Cook for 1-2 minutes, until golden brown. Then flip and continue cooking until golden brown on the other side. Note: making the pancake smaller will allow for it to cook quicker and will result in the brown color, without burning.
- Top with peanut butter, maple syrup, fruit or chocolate chips.