These rich-tasting brownies satisfy your sweet tooth and make use of your overripe bananas.
Serves: 24Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 2 medium bananas, peeled and mashed
- ¾ cup Splenda
- ½ cup buttery spread
- 1 large egg
- ¾ cup hot water
- 6 oz. unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Prepare a 13" x 9" baking pan with nonstick spray. In a large mixing bowl, beat the bananas, Splenda, buttery spread, egg, water, and chocolate together.
- Add the flour, salt, and cinnamon. Blend well. Pour into the pan.
- Bake the brownies for 45 minutes.