Banana-Chocolate Chia Pudding
Enjoy this decadent chia pudding for breakfast, a snack, or dessert.
Serves: 1Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup plus 2 Tbsp. almond milk, divided
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup, divided
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp. rolled oats
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 Tbsp. creamy almond butter
- 1 banana, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. cacao nibs
- In a small bowl, stir together 1⁄2 cup almond milk, maple syrup, and chia seeds. Set aside.
- In a second small, microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and 1⁄2 cup almond milk together.
- Place chocolate chip mixture in a high-speed blender with rolled oats, 2 tablespoons almond milk, and vanilla, and blend until pudding-like in texture.
- Spoon chocolate mousse mixture into the bottom of a parfait glass. Top with almond butter, bananas, and chia seed mixture. Garnish with cacao nibs. Enjoy immediately. Refrigerate any unused portion and enjoy within 24 hours for best results.