Banana and Coconut Breakfast Muffins
These banana muffins made with coconut flour are a great low-carb alternative.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 medium ripe bananas, peeled
- 1⁄2 cup coconut flour
- 1⁄4 tsp. sea salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. baking powder
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup coconut oil
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Fill a muffin tin with liners.
- Slice one banana into 12 equal slices and set aside.
- Place the remaining 3 bananas in a large bowl and mash with a fork. Stir in flour, salt, baking powder, eggs, oil, and honey; mix well. Scoop batter into muffin liners. Top each with a banana slice.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm.