These banana muffins made with coconut flour are a great wheat-free alternative to traditional muffins.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup coconut flour
- 1⁄4 tsp. all-natural sea salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. baking powder
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup coconut oil
- 1⁄4 cup raw honey
- 2 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 12-cup muffin pan.
- Mix together all ingredients. Scoop batter into prepared muffin pan, filling cups 2⁄3 full.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm.