Banana Cream Pie
This a-peeling version of a classic banana cream pie features bananas in the crust as well as the filling for even more layers of delicious flavor.
Serves: 8Prep: 25 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup mashed banana
- 1⁄2 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups milk
- 1 box (5 oz.) Kroger French Vanilla Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 container (12 oz.) whipped topping or sweetened whipped cream
- 6 bananas, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- To make crust, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, banana and butter. Press into bottom and sides of 9” pie pan. Bake 10 minutes. Remove; let cool.
- In large bowl, use electric mixer to blend together milk and pudding mix.
- In separate bowl, mix together cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- Stir cream cheese mixture into milk and pudding mixture until well blended.
- Line bottom of crust with half the sliced bananas. Pour filling over. Cover with remaining sliced bananas. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Refrigerate any leftovers.