Banana-nut has been a flavor favorite for generations. There’s something about the combination of smooth fruit and crunchy nuts that keeps us coming back for more!
Serves: 24Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 box (18.25 oz.) butter pecan cake mix
- 1 package (3.9 oz.) instant banana pudding
- 4 eggs
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 tsp. banana extract
- 3⁄4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease muffin tin or line with paper baking cups. Set aside.
- Mix all ingredients except nuts in a large bowl until smooth. Fold in nuts with a wooden spoon. Fill muffin cups or loaf pans 3⁄4 full.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Serve warm with butter.