When you’re seeking that unique banana-nut flavor but want to avoid the weigh-you-down sensation of heavy breads, blend up this light, nutritious smoothie that packs in all the flavors you want without the ingredients you don’t.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1⁄2 cup whole natural almonds
- 1⁄2 cup shelled walnuts
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 bananas, peeled
- 1 cup ice
- Combine the almond milk, almonds, walnuts, and cinnamon in a blender and emulsify until no nut bits remain.
- Add bananas and 1⁄2 cup of the ice in a blender, and blend until thoroughly combined.
- Add remaining ice while blending until desired consistency is achieved.