Banana Nut Smoothie
This smoothie combines ample protein and the healthy fats you need. In addition to the vitamins, minerals, and nutrients from the lettuce and banana, the healthy fats from the coconut milk make this smoothie a powerful start to any day.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup full-fat canned coconut milk
- 1 cup chopped iceberg lettuce
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- Combine coconut milk, lettuce, heavy cream, and vanilla extract in a blender with ½ cup of almond milk and blend thoroughly.
- Continue adding remaining almond milk while blending until desired consistency is reached.
- To serve, divide smoothie into 4 glasses. Top each glass with an equal amount of sliced banana.