A delicious tropical punch served with orange and banana slices.
Serves: 40Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1½ cups sugar
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 can (20 oz.) crushed pineapple
- 2 cans (12 oz.) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 oz.) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 4 cups pineapple juice
- 3 liters ginger ale
- 4 medium bananas, peeled and sliced
- 4 small oranges, sliced
- In the bowl of a blender, combine sugar, lemon juice, and crushed pineapple. Blend until smooth. Pour into a punch bowl with the orange juice concentrate, lemonade concentrate, and pineapple juice. Stir until blended. Add ginger ale, orange slices, and banana slices; serve.