Banana Peanut Butter Quinoa Bowl
Quinoa with peanut butter and fresh fruit packed in a to-go canning jar is the tasty answer to your busy morning!
Serves: 2Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup Simple Truth™ Unsweetened Almond Milk, hot
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 apple, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 2 tablespoons raspberry preserves, melted
- In a 1-cup measuring glass, stir together almond milk and peanut butter until peanut butter is melted. Pour over quinoa.
- Place half of the quinoa mixture at the bottom of a canning jar or bowl.
- Top with sliced banana, apples, raspberries, raisins and drizzle with raspberry preserves.
- Refrigerate leftovers.