For a winning taste, look for a fruit yogurt made from one or a combination of tropical fruits.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1½ cups nonfat milk
- 1 container (6 oz.) nonfat tropical fruit yogurt
- 2 medium ripe bananas, peeled
- 1 cup well-drained crushed pineapple
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. sugar
- ⅛ tsp. ground nutmeg
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a plastic container and chill in the freezer for about 30 minutes or until ice forms around the edges of the container. Stir again and serve.